STYLE / JEWELLERY
STYLE / JEWELLERY
High Standards of Fire Evacuation Training & Safety Maintained
On the 27th of February 2016, the Management and Staff of Artinian Co., Ltd. underwent a day long “Annual Fire Fighting and Fire Evacuation Training and Practice” to ensure high standards of safety awareness and highly trained employees are sustained in operational readiness to deal promptly with fire emergency situations.
The objectives of the Fire Safety executional plan at Artinian Co., Ltd. is part of the wider scope of work of the Health and Safety committee of the company which consist of representatives from many different departments headed by the General Manager’s office, team members from the Admin, Logistics, Selection, Setting, Polishing, Casting, IT and HR departments, all supervised under the guidance of the Health and Safety policies and procedures of the company.
The long term objective of this committee is to:
1. Clarify to team members and practice the basic method of Evacuation in case of a fire emergency as part of general fire protection systems
2. Take preemptive action against risk of fire – How to minimize risk with the usage of fire extinguishers, control and confinement mechanisms
3. Ensure the building facilities are well equipped with preventative tools and that Artinian team members are aware of these facilities; locations of sprinkler systems and fire extinguishers
4. Ensure that the Fire Safety equipments are properly maintained and tested by the designated personnel of the company
5. Delegate responsibilities and roles to individual team members to confirm good working order of all procedures, leave every issue checked and rechecked even the Emergency lighting systems
6. Emergency evacuation scenario is well rehearsed in full drill by all occupants of the Artinian Co., Ltd. premises, supervised by Trained public officials.
7. First Aid training realized for specific team members, individuals who are tasked to perform First Aid be in fully prepared and trained level of readiness.
Artinian Co., Ltd.
Senior Management – President of Health and Safety Committee
Two Day Seminar on Occupational Health & Safety
As part of a comprehensive program of Health and Safety Training at Artinian Co., Ltd., the company’s management, supervisors and staff underwent a two day, occupational Health and Safety training session on the 17th and 18th of February 2016, conducted in-house by specifically invited experts.
The objectives of the program are to avoid potential harm to personal Health and Safety of team members during the course of their daily work.
Evidently, the method of maintaining high standards of Health and Safety starts by implementing the knowledge learned during training programs.
The company’s management believes “Preparedness” can minimize the risk of potential hazards to team member in case of an accident.
Occupational hazards can also be curtailed within the jewelry manufacturing environment by ensuring that the staff are provided with personal protective equipment, the necessary wear and tools to protect them from risk exposures during casting, setting, polishing or rhodium plating processes.
A preventive Health and Safety philosophy at Artinian Co., Ltd. can also deliver considerable efficiency benefits in terms of output and employee satisfaction.
The training went through different aspects of hazardous materials within the working environment, elaborating on the process of “How to” conduct Health and Safety checks via checklists.
The scope of the training session was to ensure the preparedness and awareness of staff for all circumstances to take necessary measures for the Health and Safety for the entire team.
Artinian Co., Ltd.
Senior Management & President of Health and Safety Committee
A walk through the specialized interiors, showing the key departments of the Artinian jewelry manufacturing process, the Artinian Co., Ltd. corporate showreel is an informative depiction of how day to day responsibilities are implemented at Artinian in a purpose built, high tech, modern, healthy and safe working environment, managed with responsible corporate governance and customer centric professional ethic.
The objective of the showreel is to exemplify the Artinian standards of jewelry design and manufacturing. Artinian Co., Ltd. President & CEO Arto Artinian and Creative Director & COO Saro Artinian at the helm of a second generation jewelry manufacturing legacy which has begun since the 1950s, creating refined, innovative and inspired high-end jewelry collections, sustaining corporate virtues of quality, innovation, technology & business integrity.
Journeying through the behind the scenes steps of a fine jewelry creation beginning with inspiration to design, prototyping to master artisanship, diamond selection to microscope setting, fine polishing to microscopic quality control and moreover into the stages marketing creativity and support as well impeccable customer service.
Artinian Editorial Team
Artinian has been assessing NOIR Moods for the better part of the past three months, to look beyond existing lines and to discover a style perspective in a creatively tangled mind form; One which creates a jewelry collection, balancing the style inspiration of everyday life, the joy of personal celebrations and the inner happiness of feeling fabulous with Artinian jewelry.
Private Label, OEM, ODM, and Bespoke Fine Jewelry
Expertise | Professionalism | Commitment